Sunday 7 August 2011

Mad about you... and about my Cheery Lynn Designs dies

This page was published in Ready  Set Create February 2012 issue
Another " WHITE SPACE" page with lots of Cheery Lynn Designs dies and still not messy.



So simple title for not so simple page- 2 persons I am mad about- one of my daughters and my grandson Omer. Lots of layering using my beloved CLD dies
As I don't have  regular French Flair dies and regular circles- I just tracked the  Inverted Scalloped  Circles set and the French Flair set -both with 2 sizes, then the Border Carnivale was added and my favorite Ribbon Eyelet  Border with a tie.
Want to scrap a similar page? All you need are a pretty photo, nice papers and the best ever Cheery Lynn Designs dies.. Don't  have them? Go to the shop- there is some August clearance now in the shop too..
See you!!
I enter this to Anything goes - Ribbon Carousel challenge

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY OH MY! This is super gorgeous! I LOVE the color story--I love the polka dots--and I LOOOOOVE that precious little one!!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at RCC!

Popular Posts