Tuesday 27 June 2017

Memories layout with Scrapmatts

  Hello my dear crafty friends!
This 12*12'' layoutwas made with my lovely daughter and my granddaughter photo on my DD wedding day.
I still continue to scrap my second daughter's wedding day (it will take forever...) and this is her photo with her beloved 3 years old niece.



Each chipboard piece was painted with DecoArt paints and then I added quite a thick layer of DecoArt
Crackle glaze over the dry paint.


Some darker paint was added into the dry cracks and you can see the fantastic result on this big rose here:


 I also added some clear glitter circles using Scrapmatts 9007 Circles stencil, but it's hard to see on the photo.
You can see a bot of the glitter circles here on this close- up:


Another look at the painted chipboards:





I used Kaisercrafts paper collection for this page and entered it to their challenge and added quite a few Scrapmatts chipboards as my only other embellishments.
 And 1-2-3 Challenge blog for White- Bling and Love

 I also emtered this piece to Berry71bleu inspirational challenge- girl with flowers on the corner was my inspiration and Summer too.

June 2017 Challenge

3 comments:

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your photo and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout, the roses look wonderful.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog..

Denise van Deventer said...

So beautiful and love the added textures and the gorgeous photo! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

Popular Posts